Instagram has been the top photo and video sharing app these last couple of years. With more than 130 million users worldwide, the potential for becoming a hit through this social media platform cannot be denied.
But how can you get noticed in this digital wilderness of pictures and videos begging for the limelight and the benefits it could bring?
By following these simple steps, you can become a “celebrity” on Instagram:
- Create unique content. You have heard it said, time and time again: Content is King! Post the most original content you can think of and be consistent with it. In other words, find your niche, stick to a specific “theme” and build it up.
- Publish all the time. Fresh content is always a plus, so don’t hesitate and think a lot. Publish 2, 3, 4 or 10 times a day.
- Use #hashtags. This will allow people to find you easier. However, don’t overdo them. Too many hashtags is considered spamming and, instead of your post getting views, it will be ignored instead.
- Market yourself. Start by telling your family and real friends to follow you. Ask them to promote your account with their friends as well.
- Have a lot of followers. Man is a social being. People love to follow users that are already followed by others. The easiest way to do this, as I discovered, is via this guy who sells Instagram followers on fiverr.com and has a lot of good reviews. Just send him your Instagram username and you will have at least 1000 Instagram followers in no time at a cost of only $5 – fiverr.com/InstagramFollowers
If you find this interesting, and to help you get started, share your Instagram account with me and I will surely follow you!