Twitter is the leading short messaging social network in the world. With more than 500 million users worldwide and 50 million tweets each day, the potential for becoming popular through this social media platform cannot be denied.
By following these simple steps, you can get noticed in this digital wilderness of 140 characters:
- Create unique content. You have heard it said, time and time again: Content is King! Post the most original content you can think of and be consistent with it. In other words, find your niche, stick to a specific “theme” and build it up. For example, you can publish content about cuisine or cinema or even about your favorite beer. It doesn’t really matter as long as it is cool. Pick your niche and start.
- Publish all the time. Fresh content is always a plus, so don’t hesitate and think a lot.
- Use #hashtags. This will allow people to find you easier. However, don’t overdo them.
- Market yourself. Start by telling your family and real friends to follow you.
- Have a lot of followers. Man is a social being. People love to follow users that are already followed by others. The easiest way to do this, as I discovered, is via this guy who sells Twitter followers on Fiverr.com and has a lot of good reviews. Just send him your Instagram username and you will have at least 1000 twitter followers in no time at a cost of only $5 – fiverr.com/TwitterFollowers
If you find this interesting, and to help you get started, share your Twitter account with me and I will surely follow you!